My eyes are all swollen from crying yesterday. I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything today either. I think I'm allowed one day of doing nothing given the circumstances.
Lucy sat there in the same place looking at her cage again today. This time only for 5 hours. She got really upset when I carried her to my room and closed the door. I couldn't take it anymore, it was too saddening for me to allow her to do it any longer. She keeps looking around the house now in Delilah's favorite spots trying to find her. It tugs on my heart strings.
I know my other animals are feeling it. It makes this whole thing twice as heartbreaking.
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Just finished burying Delilah.
- Still really really sad today.
- I don't think my eyes have been dry all day.
- I am so heartbroken. Rest in Peace Delilah.
- Yesterday Morning....
- The more I learn...
- Wow! Thanks! Didn't your mommy ever teach you?
- So yesterday was good.
- I am seriously sad...
- CBC News - Edmonton - 2nd mutilated cat found in s...
- Falling from the sky... day one... you never learn...
- Say "YES" to Panda Rape!
- LOL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
- So good. So true.
- Meridional came out today.
- My entry is up on EmpireBuilding.net:
- Tomorrow is my debut!
- More shares now available!
- So it appears as though everything is fine.
- HOLY SHIT IT'S ON FIRE!
- It's happened!
- Before I sell out AGAIN...
- Look at me! Look at me!
- So today was kind of hurty and emotional.
- I almost forgot how awesomely true this song is.
- Tonight I miss Hugh.
- SOLD OUT!
- It has been a while since I've posted Empire Avenu...
- New song.
- You know what Creepy McCreeperson?
- ▼ July (30)