Norma Jean is as amazing as ever. I love that they added a bit more of a mathcore flavor to some of their songs. More technical, slow, and heavy. Also, drop B tuning = oooohhhhhh yes!
In other news...
I am still damp from my unfortunate walk home. I was completely soaked through my jacket by time I reached the LRT station ONE block away from my work. It was raining so hard I may as well have brought out the soap and scrubber and called it a day.
Still can't try out my new lawn mower because of the rain. Grr.
What else? Oh, I had weird dreams last night. It involved a person from my not-so-distant past. It was really strange though, almost like a super bad omen on this person. Like something horrible is going to happen (or recently has) to them - and not the kind of ha-ha karma's a bitch sort of thing. I dunno, when I have dreams like that something always happens. There was a girl in my dream too. She was somehow associated with this person. I don't know who she is though. It puzzles me when I see people I don't know in my dreams, they always reveal themselves to me later on and I get super intense deja-vu. She was shorter... had brownish/reddish curly hair past her shoulders, kinda chubby and had a lime green phone (the phone in the dream represented really bad news). It's bizarre. If I meet her I'll post a picture and say I told you so!
In my heart of hearts I really hope it's just nothing. I may have a sharp tongue, but I care about everybody no matter how much of a reason I have not to. I consider it my greatest weakness in all honesty.
What else? Oh! I got great responses to my article on Empire Building. I am super excited about it and will be doing follow up sometime in the near future.
For my Empire Avenue friends: What do you think of new market makers? I think it's doing nothing but promoting excessive spam and I hope they change their minds on this soon.
Anyways, I guess that's enough for now.
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Just finished burying Delilah.
- Still really really sad today.
- I don't think my eyes have been dry all day.
- I am so heartbroken. Rest in Peace Delilah.
- Yesterday Morning....
- The more I learn...
- Wow! Thanks! Didn't your mommy ever teach you?
- So yesterday was good.
- I am seriously sad...
- CBC News - Edmonton - 2nd mutilated cat found in s...
- Falling from the sky... day one... you never learn...
- Say "YES" to Panda Rape!
- LOL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
- So good. So true.
- Meridional came out today.
- My entry is up on EmpireBuilding.net:
- Tomorrow is my debut!
- More shares now available!
- So it appears as though everything is fine.
- HOLY SHIT IT'S ON FIRE!
- It's happened!
- Before I sell out AGAIN...
- Look at me! Look at me!
- So today was kind of hurty and emotional.
- I almost forgot how awesomely true this song is.
- Tonight I miss Hugh.
- SOLD OUT!
- It has been a while since I've posted Empire Avenu...
- New song.
- You know what Creepy McCreeperson?
- ▼ July (30)