Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.

Jul 1, 2010

New song.

Started writing this about a year and a half ago.. and I started recording it, but I cannot afford a USB interface right now so that's not going so well.

I have a couple of song titles thought out for it. Either "Screwed" or the name of the person this is about. The entire album concept is songs about people who have affected me, good or bad (but mostly bad)... lol... and I was seriously considering being really blunt and actually putting their names in all the song titles. Two of the songs already do (Obsessed with Bethany, and Andrew's song) and that won't be changed.

This particular person would have more than one song about them though so I need to figure that out.

Anyways, sneak peek at the lyrics:



I am completely left in the dark literally...
You left me with no place to sleep - an empty fridge - how can you live with it?

I am completely a stupid fool literally...
...because sometimes intermittently I miss you and that kills me.

I'll be your friend but never again will I fall under the illusion that you could love anything but your penis.

I am completely screwed mentally and physically...
Since you left me it's been lonely - if you miss me come home quickly.

I'll be your friend but never again will I fall under the illusion that you could love anything but your penis.

Nobody should fall under the illusion that you could love anything but your penis... but your penis...

I am completely sure I see you differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers