I had super intense muscle spasms starting at 3 am last night. My Achilles tendons were causing my calf muscles to seize. I literally woke up screaming it hurt so badly.
It happens whenever I do too much - like walk too fast, or go up one too many stairs. It sucks so badly.
So I could barely even get out of my bed this morning because every time I even tried to move it would spasm. I ended up staying home and not going to work because I couldn't even effing walk. I deal with pain every day. It's nothing new to me, but this week had been particularly bad for me for some reason. I think trying to use a push lawn mower has a lot to do with it. I hadn't felt this bad in quite a while.
When I was little a doctor made a negligent mistake that is the reason why I have all these problems now. My Dad had brought up this doctor on my facebook wall and I saw a site with a whole bunch of comments from other patients who this doctor (Antonio Preto) has also ruined their lives. It made me cry. It makes me feel so angry that this dick is still practicing medicine with much the same result. How come he still has a license?
Anyways, at least the day will end on a happier note for me. Thanks to my friends on Empire Avenue - Lance in particular. Thanks for making me smile babe and taking my mind off all the other unpleasant crap going on!
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Just finished burying Delilah.
- Still really really sad today.
- I don't think my eyes have been dry all day.
- I am so heartbroken. Rest in Peace Delilah.
- Yesterday Morning....
- The more I learn...
- Wow! Thanks! Didn't your mommy ever teach you?
- So yesterday was good.
- I am seriously sad...
- CBC News - Edmonton - 2nd mutilated cat found in s...
- Falling from the sky... day one... you never learn...
- Say "YES" to Panda Rape!
- LOL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
- So good. So true.
- Meridional came out today.
- My entry is up on EmpireBuilding.net:
- Tomorrow is my debut!
- More shares now available!
- So it appears as though everything is fine.
- HOLY SHIT IT'S ON FIRE!
- It's happened!
- Before I sell out AGAIN...
- Look at me! Look at me!
- So today was kind of hurty and emotional.
- I almost forgot how awesomely true this song is.
- Tonight I miss Hugh.
- SOLD OUT!
- It has been a while since I've posted Empire Avenu...
- New song.
- You know what Creepy McCreeperson?
- ▼ July (30)