Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.

Aug 28, 2010

I'm alive...

For those of you who were wondering.

My mom and brother are still here. The plumbing is fixed which is awesome. I wish I got to spend some quality time with them however. It doesn't look like there is going to be any fun involved with this visit.

It makes me sad. 20 months since I've seen them and we can't even stop for a minute to enjoy each others company. It's not what I expected this trip to be like. I'm finding it really depressing. I appreciate and am grateful for all the help I've gotten, but beyond the plumbing and the yard none of the other stuff really matters. I was content with just seeing them.

None of them get it though. I don't care about the other things. I care about getting to see them and having a good time. That's what matters.

I'm just a bit overwhelmed. I was told one scenario and got a completely different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers