Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.

Aug 1, 2010

Homesick!

My older brother, sister-in-law, and niece are all in Armstrong visiting my parents. I was supposed to be there this weekend (was planning on doing it months ago) but money issues, etc... have prevented me from doing so. Therefore I am feeling homesick and le sad. Being away from home for so long is really depressing... it's been 18 months since I was last home. I wish I could go to the Okanagan.

My brother is going to be coming here to go to school next summer - he will be attending NAIT. I am already counting down the days. I am so excited to have him. Gruesome twosome under the same roof again? Nobody will know what hit them! lol - We'll rule the park. I'm pretty sure "Operation Bubbles" will be underway. (Russ will get this - the rest of you suckers won't.)

I had a bit of a blast from the past this week - reunited with an old friend - who is no longer a boy by any means. I kinda went DAMN!!! No, I don't care if he reads this he already knows lol.

Wait... that sounded pretty scandalous...

Stop being pervs. Pervs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers