My older brother, sister-in-law, and niece are all in Armstrong visiting my parents. I was supposed to be there this weekend (was planning on doing it months ago) but money issues, etc... have prevented me from doing so. Therefore I am feeling homesick and le sad. Being away from home for so long is really depressing... it's been 18 months since I was last home. I wish I could go to the Okanagan.
My brother is going to be coming here to go to school next summer - he will be attending NAIT. I am already counting down the days. I am so excited to have him. Gruesome twosome under the same roof again? Nobody will know what hit them! lol - We'll rule the park. I'm pretty sure "Operation Bubbles" will be underway. (Russ will get this - the rest of you suckers won't.)
I had a bit of a blast from the past this week - reunited with an old friend - who is no longer a boy by any means. I kinda went DAMN!!! No, I don't care if he reads this he already knows lol.
Wait... that sounded pretty scandalous...
Stop being pervs. Pervs.
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- I'm alive...
- No. Just no.
- Super Excited!
- I am completely disheartened.
- Sick today.
- I cannot wait!
- Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!
- I cannot wait for hockey!!
- Oh Rudiger...
- So my blogs don't look like they are updating to E...
- So I was jamming and recording what I was doing......
- My plea to my dear love Rudiger gets media attenti...
- I will neither confirm or deny until I get a reaso...
- This is why I love Doug's blog:
- WARNING! I AM WARNING YOU ABOUT SOMETHING!!
- So I didn't get to see the Northern Lights this ti...
- Couple's Dogs Murdered for SECOND Time.
- Aurora Borealis
- ▼ August (19)