Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.

May 14, 2010

I hate Epcor.

So, I got home today with groceries (frozen goods at that) in hand to find out my power was completely shut off WITHOUT NOTICE.

So now I am back at work because obviously there is nothing to do at home so I may as well do something here, right?

Oh - they said I may have to wait until Tuesday to be reconnected. Great!!!

Today I am le sad. It's sad when you work full time and your job makes a decision that costs you to make nearly $300.00 per month less, and now you cannot even afford the basic things you need in order to live.

I just want to cry.

I've been unable to find a second job because I live in a remote area and I am limited by our transit. I feel like there is no way out right now.

Words cannot even begin to describe how bad it's been for me over the past year. If it wasn't for me saying it now, many people would have no idea about the conditions I've been living in, and how strong and crafty I have been forced to become. Unfortunately this recent thing is only the tip of the iceberg.

I just want something good to happen to me for once.

Is that a lot to ask for?

I guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers