So, I got home today with groceries (frozen goods at that) in hand to find out my power was completely shut off WITHOUT NOTICE.
So now I am back at work because obviously there is nothing to do at home so I may as well do something here, right?
Oh - they said I may have to wait until Tuesday to be reconnected. Great!!!
Today I am le sad. It's sad when you work full time and your job makes a decision that costs you to make nearly $300.00 per month less, and now you cannot even afford the basic things you need in order to live.
I just want to cry.
I've been unable to find a second job because I live in a remote area and I am limited by our transit. I feel like there is no way out right now.
Words cannot even begin to describe how bad it's been for me over the past year. If it wasn't for me saying it now, many people would have no idea about the conditions I've been living in, and how strong and crafty I have been forced to become. Unfortunately this recent thing is only the tip of the iceberg.
I just want something good to happen to me for once.
Is that a lot to ask for?
I guess so.
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Lets see how I did this weekend:
- Manchester Orchestra - I Can Barely Breathe
- Dear Guinea Pig Murderer:
- CBC News - Edmonton - Guinea pigs poisoned at Edmo...
- Let's see what kind of damage was done:
- So glad to be home!
- Oooh I got a new follower!
- So there was a glitch on Empire Avenue last night....
- Let's see how I did today:
- Thanks subconscious!
- So first full day back:
- CBC News - World - Pakistan blocks Facebook
- I'm pretty sure the internet will implode:
- LOOK AT ME THIS MORNING!
- I have power again!
- Still no power.
- Anybody want to make a wager?
- One day without internet.
- I hate Epcor.
- The Directory.
- I hate suffering due to someone else's vanity.
- Yesterday's Accomplishments on Empire Avenue:
- Fancy New Accomplishments.
- Broken hearted over the Canucks.
- A real player will bust his balls for the team.
- CBC News - Montreal - 4 missing after Quebec home ...
- It's almost bedtime.
- Excellent Day for Social Networking
- I am going to replace this with my Nexopia blog.
- Please ignore this:
- I just joined Empire Avenue
- ▼ May (33)