How utterly cowardly of you.
I never quite understood how somebody could possibly have it in their hearts to hurt an animal. I do eat meat, but I would like to think that regulations in place attempt to make the killing of animals for meat as humane as possible.
I don't understand what somebody would have to gain from doing this, or what point they would have to make. The only point you make by doing something like this is that YOU have serious issues and should be locked away in order to keep the rest of society (and it's innocent animals) safe.
Over 60 guinea pigs were poisoned. I don't know if any of my readers have owned a guinea pig, but I have and they are gentle creatures who bring a lot of joy to a household (or in this case a zoo). They are intelligent - they will make sounds whenever a bag ruffles or you go near your fridge because they are smart enough to know that you do that before you give them food. They purr when you pet them, they are very social. They love to swim and play. They have the ability to know their names and when you say their name, even indirectly in a conversation within their vacinity, they will start making sounds in excitement because they heard their name and knew it was them.
To the person who did this: I hope each and every one of them haunt you.
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Lets see how I did this weekend:
- Manchester Orchestra - I Can Barely Breathe
- Dear Guinea Pig Murderer:
- CBC News - Edmonton - Guinea pigs poisoned at Edmo...
- Let's see what kind of damage was done:
- So glad to be home!
- Oooh I got a new follower!
- So there was a glitch on Empire Avenue last night....
- Let's see how I did today:
- Thanks subconscious!
- So first full day back:
- CBC News - World - Pakistan blocks Facebook
- I'm pretty sure the internet will implode:
- LOOK AT ME THIS MORNING!
- I have power again!
- Still no power.
- Anybody want to make a wager?
- One day without internet.
- I hate Epcor.
- The Directory.
- I hate suffering due to someone else's vanity.
- Yesterday's Accomplishments on Empire Avenue:
- Fancy New Accomplishments.
- Broken hearted over the Canucks.
- A real player will bust his balls for the team.
- CBC News - Montreal - 4 missing after Quebec home ...
- It's almost bedtime.
- Excellent Day for Social Networking
- I am going to replace this with my Nexopia blog.
- Please ignore this:
- I just joined Empire Avenue
- ▼ May (33)