Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.

Mar 25, 2011

Oh man. Thank you SO much for making up my mind.

For a second there I doubted my decision, but now he's just confirmed it beyond a doubt.

In fact, it took me a lot of will power to laugh it off instead of saying fuck you.

If only he knew what I had been planning. He'd be feeling pretty shitty I'm betting.

(For those of you who don't know the story, it's a couple of posts below).

Ever have that happen in your life? Have one pivotal moment where somebody says something to you and it instantly undoes years of attraction?

Guys, another lesson for you: There is NOTHING more unattractive than trying to control a girl. Nothing.


So - now I officially have no hang ups. Time to date the cute guys in my life (after my brother comes and I can once again afford to have a social life, of course).

Now I know it's time for me to stop putting my life on hold because of this notion that I'm going to go down there and everything will be amazing, because now I'm not even going to bother going down there!

Boys: Feel free to apply to be my boyfriend in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers