Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.

Aug 1, 2011

It's been a while.

I know that I haven't messaged people from the Playoff Hockey Pool yet about what ad I want placed. I am hoping to do it in the coming week or two. Sorry! A lot of them have now deleted so I'm going to be kinda screwed. lol Oh well. It's my own fault.

Anyways, I haven't written for a while because it has been a crazy eventful summer. Russell is now moved in with me, and unfortunately Tish leaves in two days. Going to miss my little Reptar. I know she'll be back soon.

Anyways, I spent several weeks in BC in June/July and did some camping as well. Mosquitoes were a biggity bitch. Still are. Holy hell.

The night we got back my next door neighbours house caught fire. It was pretty scary. I managed to break my toe that night - badly. It still hurts and is still swollen. Then once I finally get back to work I end up with the worst tonsilitis I think I've ever had in my life. Still on medication for it but fortunately I only have 2 or 3 more days left.

Anyways, now that my brother starts a new job tomorrow it seems as though I'll finally get back into a routine. I've worked really hard this year, and I needed the time off (although it was more stress than it was worth probably). I look forward to the rest of the year and spending time with my brother and going to concerts. Hoping that once the new routine is established we'll get to writing and recording some new music for everybody, since it is long overdue.

For some reason this week I thought a lot about past relationships with people. Wondering how people are doing. Wondering about what's his face and a couple of others. My ex had a beautiful baby boy with his girlfriend a couple weeks ago. Such a little cutie. I am so happy for them and I hope they decide to tie the knot soon. They're really a great couple. I think it kind of got me a big nostalgic, not only out more recent previous relationships but all the men who have once been in my life as a whole. I'm glad that I can say for the most part that I look back at a majority of things with good memories and a happy heart. Although I still feel to this day that I haven't had closure with one person in particular - I can say that I am one of the lucky few who hasn't managed to burn many bridges. With this one person, I don't feel as though I'll ever feel closure until they speak to me again. They were a close friend, and it kind of eats at me that I don't have the person in my life anymore. My friends and family would tell me I'm stupid for feeling that way. I just don't like to end things on bad terms I guess.

I'm blabbing. Just have a lot on my mind and I am procrastinating going to bed. Now that in the coming months it seems things might become a little easier for me, I think it's time to finally start saying yes and living life a bit. I'm off to bed. I'll write more later. Love to my SSAG crazy chatty motherfuckers. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers