Respect the laws that govern you.
200 dollars to illegally enter my property and cut my grass? It was RAINING every weekend for the past couple of weeks. Of course I'm not going to use an ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE on WET grass.
My neighbour was allowed to wait until the weekend, but I am not given that same common sense courtesy?
I will fight this and I will win. I have city by-laws, the act, and other legislation on my side.
It might seem easy to prey on me because I'm young, but I am beyond my years and I am definitely not stupid.
Enjoy your $5000.00 fines assholes.
Elle/LadyHardcore's Blog. No faces allowed.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Pictures From The Storm Today:
- 19.2-pound baby boy born to Indonesian mom
- In regards to the violent protests in Toronto:
- This man was clearly only being prepared...
- Aww they just want to snuggle!!
- Happy Hump Day!
- Some things never cease to amaze me.
- Just wanted to say...
- I can't sleep.
- Newborn Mauled by Dog.
- Faceless Army
- It's been a productive day.
- It's the weekend...
- CBC News - Edmonton - Mutilated cat remains found ...
- How I feel about that "Airplanes" song.
- ▼ June (17)